Head Nurse, the Department of Outpatient & Emergency Associate Chief Nurse
2005-2008 Zhejiang University Bachelor Degree
Proficient skills in clinical nursing of obstetrics and gynecology, including lactation, emergency care, and outpatient service, etc., has participated in the rescue of critically ill patients in obstetrics and gynecology;
Training for specialized nurses for maternal and newborn in Zhejiang Province, National Standardized Training of Midwives;
Teaching position in Parenting Schools, Zhejiang University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Zhejiang University City College.
Obstetrics and Gynecology Nursing, Maternal Nutrition
Li Jun-qin, associate chief nurse，has been the head nurse outpatient of Woman’s Hospital, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University since 2011.
She was credited as lactation consultant 2012, and level two nutritionist in 2013. Combined with rich experience in perinatal care，critically ill patient care, and strong personal interest perinatal nutrition and health education, she has published over 10 papers in the past decade.
1.Li Junqin, Li Yacen. Survey and analysis on consulting status of breast feeding clinic counseling [J]. Nursing and Rehabilitation Journal, 2017,16(3):238-240.
2. Li Junqin, Cao Shuyin, Yu Xiaoyan. The level and influencing factors of pregnancy-related anxiety among pregnant women during mid-late pregnancy [J].Chinese Journal of Nursing,2016,51(7):798-803.
3. Li Junqin, Jin yan. Nursing of menopausal symptoms in women of childbearing age after hysterectomy based on dialectical nursing [J].Nursing and Rehabilitation Journal of ,2015,14(11):1062-1063.
4. Li Junqin, Xu Chunjing, etc. Evaluation of the effect of food exchange method based on the concept of blood glucose load on gestational diabetes education[J].Chinese Journal of Nursing, 2014,11(39):62-63.
5. Li Junqin, Xu Chunjing, Zhu Yanfei, etc. Observation on the effect of standardized intervention in one day ward of gestational diabetes patients [J]. Nursing and Rehabilitation Journal, 2013, 09(11):661-662.
6. Li Junqin, Xu Chunjing, Zhu Yanfei, etc. Observation on the effect of standardized intervention in one day ward of gestational diabetes patients [J]. Nursing and Rehabilitation Journal, 2013, 09(11):661-662.
7. Li Junqin, Zhang Wu, Jin Lijun. The effects and evaluation for using the jolly factor in the course of nursing pregnant patients with hyperemesis [J]. Chinese Journal of Practical Nursing,2007,23(10):30-21.
8. Li Junqin, Hu Linhua, Jin Lijun. Cause analysis of perineal endometriosis and preventive measures during delivery [J]. Maternal and Child Health Care of China, 2007, (20):2887-2887.