Professor Catherine Racowsky is professor of Harvard Medical School and director of the Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Laboratory at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and president of American Society for Reproductive Medicine. She is considered as a world leader in clinical innovation in the field of human ART with significant innovations in improving embryo health, reducing the incidence of pregnancies comprised of triplets and above, and increasing overall live birth rates.
In 2019, Professor Catherine Racowsky was appointed as guest professor of Zhejiang University.
1. Huang L, Bogale B, Tang Y, Lu S, Xie XS, Racowsky C. Noninvasive preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy in spent medium may be more reliable than trophectoderm biopsy. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2019 Jul 09; 116(28):14105-14112.
2. Martinez RM, Baccarelli AA, Liang L, Dioni L, Mansur A, Adir M, Bollati V, Racowsky C, Hauser R, Machtinger R. Body mass index in relation to extracellular vesicle-linked microRNAs in human follicular fluid. Fertil Steril. 2019 Aug; 112(2):387-396.e3.
3. Rodosthenous RS, Baccarelli AA, Mansour A, Adir M, Israel A, Racowsky C, Hauser R, Bollati V, Machtinger R. Supraphysiological Concentrations of Bisphenol A Alter the Expression of Extracellular Vesicle-Enriched miRNAs From Human Primary Granulosa Cells. Toxicol Sci. 2019 May 01; 169(1):5-13.
4. Bhasin S, Kerr C, Oktay K, Racowsky C. The Implications of Reproductive Aging for the Health, Vitality and Economic Welfare of Human Societies. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2019 Apr 16.
5. Zhang W, Chen Z, Yin Q, Zhang D, Racowsky C, Zhang Y. Maternal-biased H3K27me3 correlates with paternal-specific gene expression in the human morula. Genes Dev. 2019 04 01; 33(7-8):382-387.
6. Martins WP, Niederberger C, Nastri CO, Racowsky C. Making evidence-based decisions in reproductive medicine. Fertil Steril. 2018 12; 110(7):1227-1230.
7. Martinez RM, Hauser R, Liang L, Mansur A, Adir M, Dioni L, Racowsky C, Bollati V, Baccarelli AA, Machtinger R. Urinary concentrations of phenols and phthalate metabolites reflect extracellular vesicle microRNA expression in follicular fluid. Environ Int. 2019 02; 123:20-28.
8. Martinez RM, Liang L, Racowsky C, Dioni L, Mansur A, Adir M, Bollati V, Baccarelli AA, Hauser R, Machtinger R. Extracellular microRNAs profile in human follicular fluid and IVF outcomes. Sci Rep. 2018 Nov 19; 8(1):17036.
9. Goldman RH, Racowsky C, Farland LV, Fox JH, Munné S, Ribustello L, Ginsburg ES. The cost of a euploid embryo identified from preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy (PGT-A): a counseling tool. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2018 Sep; 35(9):1641-1650.
10. Romanski PA, Goldman RH, Farland LV, Srouji SS, Racowsky C. The association between quality of supernumerary embryos in a cohort and implantation potential of the transferred blastocyst. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2018 Sep; 35(9):1651-1656.
11. Romanski PA, Carusi DA, Farland LV, Missmer SA, Kaser DJ, Walsh BW, Racowsky C, Brady PC. Perinatal and Peripartum Outcomes in Vanishing Twin Pregnancies Achieved by In Vitro Fertilization. Obstet Gynecol. 2018 Jun; 131(6):1011-1020.
12. Kaser DJ, Bogale B, Sarda V, Farland LV, Williams PL, Racowsky C. Randomized controlled trial of low (5%) versus ultralow (2%) oxygen for extended culture using bipronucleate and tripronucleate human preimplantation embryos. Fertil Steril. 2018 06; 109(6):1030-1037.e2.
13. Machtinger R, Berman T, Adir M, Mansur A, Baccarelli AA, Racowsky C, Calafat AM, Hauser R, Nahum R. Urinary concentrations of phthalate metabolites, bisphenols and personal care product chemical biomarkers in pregnant women in Israel. Environ Int. 2018 07; 116:319-325.
14. Machtinger R, Zhong J, Mansur A, Adir M, Racowsky C, Hauser R, Brennan K, Karlsson O, Baccarelli AA. Placental lncRNA Expression Is Associated With Prenatal Phthalate Exposure. Toxicol Sci. 2018 05 01; 163(1):116-122.
15. Mansur A, Israel A, Combelles CMH, Adir M, Racowsky C, Hauser R, Baccarelli AA, Machtinger R. Corrigendum: Bisphenol-A exposure and gene expression in human luteinized membrana granulosa cells in vitro. Hum Reprod. 2018 05 01; 33(5):989.
16. Zhong J, Baccarelli AA, Mansur A, Adir M, Nahum R, Hauser R, Bollati V, Racowsky C, Machtinger R. Maternal Phthalate and Personal Care Products Exposure Alters Extracellular Placental miRNA Profile in Twin Pregnancies. Reprod Sci. 2019 02; 26(2):289-294.
17. Dolinko AV, Farland LV, Missmer SA, Srouji SS, Racowsky C, Ginsburg ES. Responses to fertility treatment among patients with cancer: a retrospective cohort study. Fertil Res Pract. 2018; 4:3.
18. Paulson RJ, Reichman DE, Zaninovic N, Goodman LR, Racowsky C. Time-lapse imaging: clearly useful to both laboratory personnel and patient outcomes versus just because we can doesn't mean we should. Fertil Steril. 2018 04; 109(4):584-591.
19. Sacha CR, Kaser DJ, Farland LV, Srouji S, Missmer SA, Racowsky C. The effect of short-term exposure of cumulus-oocyte complexes to in vitro maturation medium on yield of mature oocytes and usable embryos in stimulated cycles. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2018 May; 35(5):841-849.
20. Haimovici F, Anderson JL, Bates GW, Racowsky C, Ginsburg ES, Simovici D, Fichorova RN. Stress, anxiety, and depression of both partners in infertile couples are associated with cytokine levels and adverse IVF outcome. Am J Reprod Immunol. 2018 04; 79(4):e12832.