Head Nurse Associate Chief Nursing
2000-2004 Shihezi University Bachelor Degree
Obstetric maternal and child care; Gynecological tumor nursing
Gestational diabetes; Obstetric ERAS
Jin Ying has done a lot of research on peripheral neurotoxicity caused by chemotherapy in gynecological tumors. At the present stage, she mainly focuses on rapid recovery of patients with gestational diabetes in the perioperative period of obstetric, diet, exercise and weight management during pregnancy. She has been presided over many related projects of health commission of Zhejiang province, Education Department of Zhejiang and Zhejiang Chinese Medical University.
1. The trend of chemotherapy-induced peripheral neurotoxicity in ovarian cancer survivors and its impacts on daily life during and one year after treatment, European Journal of Cancer. (August 2015). 1st author.
2. Survey on implementation of Enhanced Recovery After Surgery guidelines among gynecologic patients in tertiary hospitals in China，Chinese Journal of Nursing.(September 2018).1st author.
3. Study on the application effect of CIN information management platform in follow-up of patients after conization of cervix,Nursing and Rehabilitation Journal.（September 2015). 1st author.
4. Investigation and analysis of sexual function in patients with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia undergoing cervical cold knife conization, Nursing and Rehabilitation Journal. (April 2012). 1st author.
5. Emergency treatment of 11 cases ofmassive bleeding in vaginal metastasis of pregnancy trophoblast cell tumor,Chinese Journal of Emergency Medicine.(December 2009). 1st author.
6. Research status and nursing of peripheral neurotoxicity induced by chemotherapy, Chinese Journal of Nursing.(November 2007).1st author.