Deputy Director, Nursing Department Associate Chief Nurse
2004-2007 Zhejiang University Bachelor Degree
Maternal-baby care, breastfeeding, nursing administration
Maternal-baby care, breastfeeding, maternal health education
Li Ya-cen has presided over and engaged in 3 Provincial-level projects, which mainly focused on clinical care for critical pregnant women, and prevention for pregnant related DVT. She has published more than 5 papers on Chinese core journal recently. Membership of Committee includes Deputy Chairman of education group of Midwifery Branch of China Maternal and Child Health Association.
1. Observation and Nursing care for 59 complication of dangerous placenta previa.[J]. Chinese Journal of Nursing, 2011,46（5）:455-457.
2. Care of the dangerous placenta previa patients with bladder injury during caesarean section, Journal of Nursing and Rehabilitation. 2012.11（12）:1145-1146.
3. Nursing care of the twin pregnant women with one still birth during expectant management. [J]. Journal of Chinese practical Nursing, 2014,30（36）：40-41.
4. Review of etiology and prevention strategy for embolism disease in pregnant women [J]. Journal of Nursing and Rehabilitation, 2015,14（1）:24-26.
5. Nursing care and complication prevention for patients after internal iliac artery embolism due to dangerous placenta previa [J]. Journal of Nursing and Rehabilitation, 2017,16（7）:744-745.