Head Nurse, the Department of Obstetrics Chief Nurse
2001-2004 Zhejiang University Bachelor Degree
Gynecological and Obstetrical Nursing, especially in critical and emergency care
Emergency nursing and breastfeeding
Since 1985, she started to work in Obstetrics and Gynecology relating to clinical nursing work. She did in-depth research on emergency triage and critically pregnant women first aid. In these two aspects, she presided over 2 subjects, participated in 5 subjects and published 7 papers.
1. Nursing care of preeclampsia complicated with nephrotic syndrome, a case report: [J].Journal of Nursing and Rehabilitation, 2007.6(5):357-359.
2.Nursing care of patients with preeclampsia and pleural effusion [J]. Journal of Nursing and Rehabilitation,2008.7(8):591-592.
3. Nursing care of 50 pregnant women with bronchial asthma [J]. Chinese Journal of Nursing, 2008,43(12):1117-1118.
4. Problems and Countermeasures of clinical medication management in obstetric ward [J].Chinese Journal of Hospital Administration,2009,25(8):566-567.
5.The application of the Canadian Emergency Department Triage and Acuity Scale in obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital[J].Chinese Journal of Emergency Medicine,2015,24(12):1457-1459.
6. Modified Early Warning Scores in emergency triage of gynecology and obstetrics [J]. Chinese Journal of Emergency Medicine, 2018, 27(7):804-806
7. Study on the applicability of emergency triage index in obstetric delivery patients [J]. Chinese Journal of Emergency Medicine, 2017.26(3),343-346.