Chair, Reproductive Endocrinology Department, Women’s Hospital, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University Director, Fertility Unit 2, Women’s Hospital, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University Chief Physician, Women’s Hospital, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University
9/1981 – 7/1986:
Medical Bachelor, Zhejiang Medical University
9/1994 – 5/1998
Medical Master in Gynecology, Zhejiang Medical University. Hangzhou, Zhejiang.
2/2001 – 6/2007
8/2001 – 9/2001
Medical Doctor in Reproductive Medicine, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University. Hangzhou, Zhejiang.
Learn for Associated Reproductive Technology atNorth Shore Fertility, Royal North Shore Hospital, Sydney, Australia
2/2015 – 2/2016
Visiting Scholar, University of British Columbia, Canada
Expertise : Reproductive Endocrinology, Infertility
Research Interests: Reproductive Disorders, Minimally Invasive Reproduction，Effectiveness and Safety of Assisted Reproductive Technology
7. Research Narrative:
Dr.Yi-min Zhuis committed to the clinical research and development of reproductive endocrinology diseases and the safety of assisted reproductive technology（ART），and led the team to establishe the first follow-up center of maternal and fetalfor ART.
Dr.Yi-min Zhufocuses on the management of PCOS patients and the pathogenesis of PCOS.
- You JL, Wang W, Tang MY, Ye YH, Liu AX, Zhu YM*. A potential role of galectin-1 in promoting mouse trophoblast stem cell differentiation, Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, 2018 Jul 15;470:228-239,3.951
- Lin TT, Chang HM, Hu XL, Leung PCK, Zhu YM*.Follicular localization of growth differentiation factor 8 and its receptors in normal and polycystic ovary syndrome ovaries.Biol Reprod,2018 May 1;98(5):683-694, 3.445
- Hsun-Ming Chang, Hui-Hui Pan, Jung-Chien Cheng, Yi-Min Zhu *, Peter C.K. Leung, Growth differentiation factor 8 suppresses cell proliferation by up-regulating CTGF expression in human granulosa cells,Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, 2016 Feb 15;422:9-17, 3.951
- Shi Y, Sun Y, Hao C, Zhang H, Wei D, Zhang Y, Zhu Y, Deng X, Qi X, Li H, Ma X, Ren H, Wang Y, Zhang D, Wang B, Liu F, Wu Q, Wang Z, Bai H, Li Y, Zhou Y, Sun M, Liu H, Li J, Zhang L, Chen X, Zhang S, Sun X, Legro RS, Chen ZJ*.Transfer of Fresh versus Frozen Embryos in Ovulatory Women. N Engl J Med. 2018 Jan 11;378(2):126-136. 67.513
- Xing LF, Qian YL, Chen LT, Zhang FH, Zhang XF, Qu F, Zhu YM*.Is there a difference in cognitive development between preschoolsingletons and twins born after intracytoplasmic sperm injection or invitro fertilization? J Zhejiang Univ Sci B，2014 Jan;15(1):51-7，1.798
- Tang M, You J, Wang W, Lu Y, Hu X, Wang C, Liu A, Zhu Y*. Impact of Galectin-1 on Trophoblast Stem Cell Differentiation and Invasion in In Vitro Implantation Model. Reprod Sciences,2018 May;25(5):700-711,2.509
- Bai L, Chang HM, Zhu YM*, Leung PCK.Bone morphogenetic protein 2 increases lysyl oxidase activity via up-regulation of snail in human granulosa-lutein cells.Cell Signal. 2018 Oct 12;53:201-211,4.079
- Xiao-ming PAN, Zhong LIN, Nan LI, Jia-qi WU, Dan-qing CHEN, Yi-min ZHU*, Fan QU*.Effects of body mass index on the outcomes of in vitro fertilization in Chinese patients with polycystic ovary syndrome:a retrospective cohort study.Journal of Zhejiang University-SCIENCE B (Biomedicine & Biotechnology).2018 Jun;19(6): 490–496，1.798