Vice President Chief Physician, the Department of Gynecologic Oncology Postgraduate Supervisor of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Zhejiang University School of Medicine
2011-2014 Zhejiang University School of Medicine Doctor Degree in Gynecologic Oncology
1994-1998 Zhejiang University School of Medicine Master Degree in Gynecologic Oncology
1985-1990 Zhejiang University School of Medicine Bachelor Degree
The pathogenesis and prevention of cervical cancer
Dr. Wang has published more than 30 papers on gynecological tumor and participated in edition of Obstetrics and Gynecology (9th edition). She has won 3 provincial science and technology progress awards, and obtained 2 national invention patents.
1.Songfa Zhang, Xinyu Wang, Zhi-Qin Fu, Qiao-HuaPeng, Jian-Yang Zhang , Feng Ye , Yun-Feng Fu , Cai-Yun Zhou, Wei-Guo Lu, Xiao-Dong Cheng, Xing Xie. TXNDC17 promotes paclitaxel-resistance via inducing autophagy in ovarian cancer，Autophagy 2015,Feb,11:2,225-238（Co-first author）
2.Xu J, Fang Y, Wang X, Wang F, Tian Q, Li Y, Xie X, Cheng X, Lu W.CUL2 overexpression driven by CUL2/E2F1/miR-424 regulatory loop promotes HPV16 E7 induced cervical carcinogenesis.Oncotarget. 2016 May 24;7(21):31520-33.
3.Tian Q, Lu B, Ye J, Lu W, Xie X, Wang X. Early stage primary ovarian mucinous carcinoma: Outcome-based clinic opathological study in comparison with serous carcinoma.J Int Med Res. 2016 Apr;44(2):357-66.
4.Dou Y, Zhang X, Li Y, Wang F, Xie X, Wang X. Triage for management of cervical high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion patients with positive margin by conization: a retrospective analysis.Front Med. 2017 Jun;11(2):223-228.
5. Zhang X, Dou Y, Wang M, Li Y, Wang F, Xie X, Wang X.A retrospective analysis on 1901 women with high grade cervical intraepithelial neoplasia by colposcopic biopsy.Eur J ObstetGynecolReprod Biol. 2017 Jul 5;217:53-58.
6. Pan Z, Wang X, Zhang X, Chen X, Xie X. A retrospective analysis on coexisting ovarian cancer in 976 patients with clinical stage I endometrial carcinoma. J. Obstet. Gynaecol. Res. 2011, 37(4):352-8
7. Xinyu Wang,Yajuan Fu, Xiaoduan Chen, Jing Ye, Bingjian Lu, Feng Ye, WeiguoLu,XingXie. The expressions of bHLH gene HES1 and HES5 in advanced ovarian serous adenocarcinomas and their prognostic significance: a retrospective clinical study J Cancer Res ClinOncol 2010 136(7):989-996
8. Ding T, Wang X, Ye F, Cheng X, Lu W, Xie X. Distribution of human papillomavirus 16 E6/e7 variants in cervical cancer and intraepithelial neoplasia in Chinese women.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2010 Nov;20(8):1391-8.
9. Ding T, Wang X, Ye F, Cheng X, Ma D, Lu W, XieX. Distribution of human papillomavirus 58 and 52 E6/E7 variants in cervical neoplasia in Chinese women.Gynecol Oncol. 2010 Dec;119(3):436-43.