Associate Chief Nurse
2003-2006 Constitute of Continuing Studies, Zhejiang University School of Medicine Bachelor Degree in Nursing
1984-1987 Second Nurse School of Jiaxing Health School, Associate in Nursing
Nursing & Caring of premature infants; clinical nursing management and hospital infection prevention in NICU (Newborn Intensive Care Unit)
• Breast-feeding technique and supporting strategy for extremely low birth-weight premature infants
• Research & Development of caring technology for premature infants
• Hospital related infection preventions for premature infants
Li Qiu-fang started working at ward of Premature infants, Women’s hospital school of medicine Zhejiang University in 1987 and has been on clinical front-line since. She has 11 years experience of Head nurse. She has participated in short-term training session in Shanghai, Singapore etc.
Member, Chinese Pediatric Society, Chinese Medical Association, Branch of childcare
Leader, Zhejiang Perinatal Caring Innovation Team
Member, Chinese Pediatric Society, Chinese Medical Association, Branch of perinatal care
Project manager, Program of Zhejiang specialized infant-caring nurse training
Member, Cross-strait Medical Health Academic Exchange, Group of nursing
Deputy member, China Maternal and Child Health Association, Branch of Midwives, Caring group
Member, Zhejiang Center of Medical Academic Exchange, Branch of Child Health
Outstanding individual, Department of health, Zhejiang, 2010
Advanced worker, Zhejiang University, 2010
Excellent nurse of Zhejiang, 2014
1. Impact of relocation and environmental cleaning on reducing the incidence of healthcare-associated infection in NICU[J].World Journal of Pediatry.2017.3(13):217-221.
2. Application of prolonging small feeding volumes early in fetal age to preventnecrotizing enterocolitis in very low birth weight preterm infants[J]. Chinese Journal of Nursing，2015.10.50(10)：1163-1166.
3. Immune effects of mother’s colostrum by sublingual mucosal method in very low and extremely low birth-weight infants[J]. Chinese Journal of Nursing, 2018.12.53(12)：1424-1428.
4. Standardization, programmization, continuation, consolidation application in preventing preterm infants retinal disease. Chinese Journal of Nursing, 2018.1(1)：51-52.
5. Rescue of severe respiratory distress syndrome with severe complications in low birth-weight, low fetal age preterm infants, Chinese Journal of Emergency Medicine, 2010.2(2)：210-212.
6. Exploration of outstanding perinatal caring management in NICU. Chinese Journal of Hospital Administration. 2013.10(101)：749-752.。