Associate Chief Nurse
2006-2010 Zhejiang University Master Degree
2000-2003 Zhejiang University Bachelor Degree
Nursing of gynecology and obstetrics
Nursing of endometriosis
Yang Xiao-chun has been engaged in obstetrics and gynecology clinical nursing, teaching, scientific research work for 34 years. She has rich experience in the obstetrics and gynecology nursing, especially the gynecology nursing. She has participated in clinical nursing teaching and has had rich teaching experience. She has conducted in-depth research on endometriosis nursing, and presided over two projects of Zhejiang provincial department of education and health commission of Zhejiang province, and published more than 10 papers in national high quality journals.
1. Case control study on sexual dysfunction among patients with endometriosis in 4 hospitals in zhejiangprovince.Health Commission of Zhejiang Province 07/2015-12/2018/12.
2. A study on the model of whole-course health education for patients with endometriosis. Zhejiang Provincial Department of Education.10/2008-10/2010.
3. Exploration and experience of constructing supportive nursing working environment in magnetic hospital.Chinese Journal of Hospital Management ,2011, (08) : 603-605.
4. Effects of whole-course health education on GnRH-a side effects in patients with severe endometriosis.Chinese Journal of Practical Nursing, 2006,22 (08) :60-61.
5.Correlation between self-management behavior and self-efficacy in patients with endometriosis.Nursing and Rehabilitation ,2011,10 (07) : 571-573.
6. Nursing care of 2 cases of young girls with vaginal bleeding treated by hysteroscopy.Nursing and rehabilitation ,2007,6 (02) : 139-140.
7. Effect of postoperative psychological state on self-management behavior in patients with endometriosis.Nursing and rehabilitation, 2011,10 (09) : 752-754.
8. Correlation between self-management behavior and social support in patients with endometriosis.Zhejiang preventive medicine, 2011,23 (06) :23-26.
9.The application of vaginal scrubbing in the preoperative treatment of vulvovaginalcandidiasis.Chinese journal of nursing ,2007,42（08）：767.
10. Effects of pain education on pain awareness and postoperative rehabilitation of gynecological patients. Chinese journal of nursing.,2007,42（07：51-53.