Associate Chief Nurse
2001-2004 Zhejiang University Bachelor Degree
1979-1982 Jinhua Polytechnic Junior College
Zhu Xu-xia was engaged in clinical nursing, teaching and nursing management for more than 30 years. She has been as a head nurse for more than 10 years and has a solid foundation in obstetric and gynecologic care. She is good at family planning, health consultation, breastfeeding, nursing management and emergency rescue.
Clinical nursing in obstetrics and gynecology, maternal and infant health care, and health consultation.
2020-present, as an associate chief nurse and strengthen nursing constructions in Jinhua Maternal and Child Health Care Hospital in Zhejiang Province;
2017-present, as a member of vocational qualification committee of maternal and child health under the lead of health and family planning industry of Zhejiang Province;
2017-present, as an expert in maternal and child health care professional committee of "women and children's health project";
2017-2018, as an associate chief nurse and strengthen nursing constructions in Women and Children's Health Care hospital of Ninghai County, Zhejiang Province;
2018 Doula Certificate of Zhejiang Province;
2018 Breastfeeding Consultant Certificateof Zhejiang Province;
2014 Secondary level of National Nutritionist Certificate.
1. Contraceptive Effect of Different Doses of MifepristoneIn Emergence Use. Zhejiang Journal of Preventive Medicine 2001, Oct.
2. Comparative Study on Several Media in Capillary Tube Penetration Test in Vitro of Human Sperm Function. Reproduction and Contraception 2002, Feb.
3. Survey on the willingness of accept extent of knowledge on emergency contraception for women with unmilling pregnancy. Journal of Nurses Training 2003,Nov.
4. Application of prostaglandins in high risk abortion with scarred uterine. Zhejiang Journal of Preventive Medicine 2003, Nov.
5. 16 cases of emergency treatment of massive vaginal bleeding due to incomplete drug abortion. Chinese Journal of Emergency Medicine 2004, Jun.