Introduction of Outpatient
1.About us/ Overview
Gynecologic Outpatient Department is the largest outpatient clinic center in Zhejiang Province providing services for women health. More than 500,000 patients are served per year. More than 30 doctors works on about 20 specialist clinics every day. Under the guidance of the department leader, our team strives to keep the rank of our service among the first-class of the country and provide comprehensive care for the health of women.
2.Treatment & Service
We provide the special clinics as following.
- female pelvic inflammatory disease( including sexually transmitted diseases),
- gynecological cancer (including cervical cancer screening ),
- pelvic pain,
- uterine fibroids,
- pelvic floor disease,
- gynecological endocrine,
- pre-pregnancy counseling,
- genetic counseling,
- recurrent miscarriage
3.The Milestone of Expertise
(1)Minimally Invasive Surgery of Endometrium Ablation.
This minimally invasive surgery is an effective treatment for women with menorrhagia (excessive bleeding), especially for those who have completed fertility and are in the period of menopause. The surgery removes the endometrium by RF energy to relieve menorrhagia and even achieve the effect of amenorrhea..
(2) The application of the MyoSure® tissue removal procedure and the Aquilex fluid management system provides minimally invasive treatment for minimally invasive endometrial lesions and submucosal fibroids to protect endometrium and make minimal trauma for women.
(3) The use of focused ultrasound. As energy source, ultrasound has the features of good tissue penetration and precise localization. By the use of the focused ultrasound, energy can be transmited through the surface layer and be focused on the target tissue at a specific depth, so that the diseased tissue can recover quickly. After treatment, only local tissue has a transient congestion and edema, and the surface cells can remain intact, and the postoperative recovery is fast, whichhas a good therapeutic effect on gynecological diseases, especially leukoplakia.
4.Education & Training
2.The Number of Students &Trainee
As the national resident training base, we receive and train more than 300 residents and advanced-education doctors every year. We hold two academic workshops every month, including lectures of professors, promotion of new technologies and discussion of difficult cases. Our goal is to give our students and in-serving doctors the skills and knowledge to meet the challenges of the future world of rapidly changing medicine.
2.Academic Status3.Research Center
Our researches focus on
(1) Prevention and treatment of common gynecological inflammatory diseases. Pay attention to the pathogenesis, pharmacology and drug resistance of gynecological inflammatory diseases such as vaginitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, annexitis and so on following the guideline of national medical associations. We also participate in several GCP researches.
(2) The treatment of recurrent abortion. According to the guild of recurrent abortion, our team establishes a treatment plan of Chinese combined western medicine base on the characteristics of our hospital.
6.Locations & Contact
Clinic area：2nd floor, 3rd floor, 4th floor, 5th floor, 6th floor, Building No. 1