Radha S. Chari
Professor Radha S. Chari is currently chair of department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Alberta. And she is director of Fetal Assessment Unit, MFM Centre for Northern and Central Alberta, Royal Alexandra Hospital and Lois Hole Hospital for Women Research Chair. In 2014,Professor Chari was appointed as chair of Regional Obstetrics and Gynecology Department Executive Committee University of Alberta and Alberta Health Services.
In 2020, Professor Radha S. Chari was appointed as guest professor of Zhejiang University.
1. Chari R, Cumming DC. Galactorrhea: A review in management. J Soc Obstet Gynaecol Can 1992;14: 37-47.
2. Honore LH, Chari R, Scott JZ, Mueller H. Postmenopausal hyperandrogensism of ovarian origin: A clinicopathological study of 4 cases. Gynecology-Obstetrics Investigation 1992;34(1):52-56.
3. Chari R., Bhargava R, Hammond DI, Venturya EC, Lalonde AB. Antenatal unilateral hydrocephalus. Canadian Association of Radiology Journal 1993;4(1):57-5.
4. Sibai BM, Ramadan MK, Chari RS, Friedman SA. Pregnancies complicated by HELLP syndrome (hemolysis, elevated liver enzymes, and low platelets): Subsequent pregnancy outcome and long term prognosis. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 1995;172:125-9.
5. Chari RS, Freidman SA, Sibai BM. Antihypertensive treatment during pregnancy. Fetal and Maternal Medicine Review 1995;7:61-7.
6. Chari RS, Freidman SA, Frangieh AY, Sibai BM. Chronic Hypertension in Pregnancy. Comprehensive Therapy 1995;21(5): 227-34.
7. Chari RS, Friedman SA, O’Brien JM, Sibai BM. Daily antenatal testing in women with severe preeclampsia. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 1995;173:1207-10.
8. Chari RS, Freidman SA, Schiff E, Frangieh AY, Sibai BM. Is fetal and neurologic and physical development accelerated in preeclampsia? American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 1996;174:829-32.
9. Briggs R, Chari RS, Mercer BM, Sibai BM. Post-operative incision complications after cesarean section in patients with antepartum syndrome of hemolysis, elevated liver enzymes, and low platelets (HELLP): Does delayed primary closure make a difference? American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996;175:893-6.
10. Demianczuk NN, Okun NB, Chari RS. The role of the support individual in active caring during childbirth. Journal for the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada 1997;19:733-42.