2009 Fudan University Postgraduate Diploma
2003 Zhejiang University-Hong Kong Polytechnic University Bachelor Degree
Obstetrics and Gynecology Nursing
1.The research and development of key midwifery technologies of natural birth: to relieve labor pain and reduce the incidence of dystocia, to improve delivery outcome, to reduce cesarean section rate and promote natural birth;
2.The technological innovation, optimization and development in the care of premature infants: to improve the survival rate of premature infants and promote the development of immune function and nervous system in premature infants.
3.The demonstration and promotion of an integrated normative scheme for exclusive breastfeeding: to carry out research and development of clinical practices for the difficult breastfeeding, and to establish prefecture-level promotion and demonstration bases and education and training systems so as to promote the application in the province and even the whole country.
Xu Xin-fen has presided over 1 National Natural Science Foundation of China, 1 Provincial and Ministry-constructed major project, 3 Provincial and ministerial level projects; wrote 2 guidelines, and hosted and participated in more than 30 provincial government projects. She won the second prize for Scientific and Technological Progress Award in Zhejiang Province and obtained 1 invention patent and 2 utility patents. She published more than 100 papers in domestic journals and SCI journals, and edited more than 30 books; has supervised 30 doctoral and postgraduate students, and 20 students have obtained degrees.
Chairman of Midwifery Branch of China Maternal and Child Health Association;
Chairman of the Obstetrics Professional Committee of Zhejiang Nursing Association;
Chairman of the Midwifery Professional Committee of Zhejiang Maternal and Child Health Association;
Deputy Editor of Journal of Nursing and Rehabilitation.
1. Zhou X, Ma D M, Wang F, Xu X*. 'Hands‐off/poised'or'Hands‐on'method among Chinese midwives: A cross‐sectional survey[J]. J Clin Nurs, 2019, 28(15-16): 2889-2898.
2. Deng Q, Li Q, Wang H, Xu X*. Early father-infant skin-to-skin contact and its effect on the neurodevelopmental outcomes of moderately preterm infants in China: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial[J]. Trials,2018,19: 701.
3. Zhang Y, Johnston L, Ma D, Wang F, Zheng X, Xu X*. An Exploratory Study of the Effect of Labor Pain Management on Postpartum Depression Among Chinese Women[J]. Ginekologia Polska, 2018;89(11):627-636.
4. Zhang Y, Deng Q, Zhu B, Xu X*. Neonatal intensive care nurses’ knowledge and beliefs regarding kangaroo care in China: a national survey[J]. BMJ Open. 2018;8(8):e021740.
5. Deng Q, Zhang Y, Li Q, Wang H, Xu X*. Factors that have an impact on knowledge, attitude and practice related to kangaroo care: National survey study among neonatal nurses[J]. J Clin Nurs. 2018;00:1-12.
6. Ma D, Zhu B, Wang F, Xu X*.Application of live interactive online classroom in midwifery training[J].Chinese Journal of Nursing, 2018, 53(11):99-103.
7. Li Q, Wang H, Liu Y, Xu X*. The immune effects of mother colostrum daub by sublingual mucosal method in very low and extremely low birth weight infants[J]. Chinese Journal of Nursing,2018, 53(12): 1424-1428.
8. Li Q, Wang H, Liu D, Xu X*. Application of early continuous micro formula feeding program in enteral nutrition of very low weight premature infants[J].Chinese Journal of Nursing,2015, 50(10):1163-1166.
9. Zhang H, Hu Y, Zhou F, Xu X*.The effects of acupuncture points massage of liver and stomach channel on postpartum lactogenesis Ⅱ[J]. Chinese Journal of Nursing, 2015, 050(009):1043-1046.